M Ward w/ Nels Cline

Would Absolutely love to see M Ward open for Wilco......who's with me?

M. Ward's first single from Post-War, "To Go Home" is now available here via Merge Records in North America & 4AD Records in Europe ( 7" vinyl + CD format). The single is backed by 3 unreleased B-sides - including M. Ward's first collaboration with guitarist Nels Cline on a cover of Jimmie Dale Gilmore's "Headed for a Fall" which features guest vocals by Jim James and Neko Case. Other special guests include: Howe Gelb, Tommy Larkins, and Chris Scruggs (Earl Scruggs' grandson)

Would Absolutely love to see M Ward open for Wilco......who's with me?

M. Ward's first single from Post-War, "To Go Home" is now available here via Merge Records in North America & 4AD Records in Europe ( 7" vinyl + CD format). The single is backed by 3 unreleased B-sides - including M. Ward's first collaboration with guitarist Nels Cline on a cover of Jimmie Dale Gilmore's "Headed for a Fall" which features guest vocals by Jim James and Neko Case. Other special guests include: Howe Gelb, Tommy Larkins, and Chris Scruggs (Earl Scruggs' grandson)

Has the vinyl already sold out on Merge? It only list the cd. After research, the vinly was released as 2, 7" disc.

I can only find UK sellers. Does anyone know the number of vinyl copies printed?

thanks for any info.

dave