Sorry fellow wilco lovers...i thought i would be a nice guy and post the bill fay record being that it is fairly hard to come by... but being the way the world is it was taken down.i know how much that sucks and how much authority figures blow! It seems that in this life at least no matter what you do there is always someone close behind cutting you down or trying to fuck your plan up...sometimes i just want to fucking scream!

Sometimes repetition helps.....here's that Via Chicago rule again for those of you who weren't paying attention:

Please Do Not Post Links To Commercial Releases

It's become a pretty big problem as of late, and it's only a matter of time before a record label catches wind of it and puts the hammer down on this site and it's admins. We dont' allow it for Wilco, so it's unfair to allow it for other bands.

So from now on, anyone who posts a link to a full commercial studio record will be given one warning, and after that, they will be suspended from this site.

If you want to send someone a PM or email about where to find it? Fine, but no direct links, as it's gotten out of hand the last few months, and something needed to be done.

If you want to post links to individual songs from mp3 blogs, legit sites, etc., that's not a problem.

Thanks

Pretty straightforward if you ask me. B)

Sorry fellow wilco lovers...i thought i would be a nice guy and post the bill fay record being that it is fairly hard to come by... but being the way the world is it was taken down.i know how much that sucks and how much authority figures blow! It seems that in this life at least no matter what you do there is always someone close behind cutting you down or trying to fuck your plan up...sometimes i just want to fucking scream!

get off your fucking cross.

Is it lonely up there on that pedestal?

I had a hell of a time tracking down Fay's two-records-on-a-single-CD four years ago. At that time, torrents hadn't yet become de rigeur among internet-savvy music fans, and I couldn't find any tracks by the old bean on any P2P sites. Amazon? Nuttin'. CD Now? Nuttin'. I finally ended tracking it down on some amateurish-looking OOP website located in the UK. I can't remember what I ended up paying in pounds, but it worked out to around 35 bucks Cdn. after shipping.

That is all.

I had a hell of a time tracking down Fay's two-records-on-a-single-CD four years ago. At that time, torrents hadn't yet become de rigeur among internet-savvy music fans, and I couldn't find any tracks by the old bean on any P2P sites. Amazon? Nuttin'. CD Now? Nuttin'. I finally ended tracking it down on some amateurish-looking OOP website located in the UK. I can't remember what I ended up paying in pounds, but it worked out to around 35 bucks Cdn. after shipping.

That is all.

That was before they got rereleased. They are now very easy to get hold of at a cheap price:

time of the last persecution

bill fay

If people are going to buy just one then 'time of the last persecution' is a lot better, in my book.