I have to log on with my username and my password every single time I come on board. I usually pop in quite often. So it's slowly becoming a drag on my typing finger. Am I the only one? Is there anything I can do to stay logged on like in the past? It just started happening lately after the board was down a day or so ago. Any and all help as usual is highly appreciated. B)

I have to log on with my username and my password every single time I come on board. I usually pop in quite often. So it's slowly becoming a drag on my typing finger. Am I the only one? Is there anything I can do to stay logged on like in the past? It just started happening lately after the board was down a day or so ago. Any and all help as usual is highly appreciated. B)

There might be something funky up, but you might just want to check this out first. When you first login there should be a check-box that allows you to always be logged in from whatever computer you are on. If you check that it should work, if it doesn't maybe clear your browser cache and then try checking it. If not, someone else probably has a better solution.

I "deleted cookies set by the board" at the bottom of the home page. That brought me to the Login screen. The box to "remember me" has been checked all along but before logging on and after typing in my info I clicked the check mark off and then on again . It worked. Everything is back to normal. Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. :thumbup

Edit: B)

I would never have boards or whatever set to be automatic - yahoo is trying to get people to do this now with their email log-in.

This is the only board I belong to that I do it. There is no information on here that can harm me. Once in a while a wise a** post but other than that I'm safe. Would I ever allow login free mail? Never. Whats your take Analogman? B)