RIP Jurassic 5...

http://www.nme.com/news/27208

personally i'm kinda glad. the last 2 records have just slowly decreased in quality from Quality Control (a fairly ironic title looking back :lol), and they were heading into Black Eyed Peas territory.

Wow, it's rare that a band break-up is good news. Good for them. I had the same BEP worry about them.

Not really earth-shattering to me, but unfortunate. I even thought Quality Control wasn't really as enjoyable as it seemed like it should have been, so I never bothered with the ones after that. One of those sum of the parts not adding up things for me, I guess.

To carry the BEP comparison, I guess it was best to end it before they added their Fergie and totally went down the crapper. :stunned

In my house, we like to say J5 became J4 when Cut Chemist left and we were never big fans of J4 anyhow. I wonder...because there were 6 of them to begin with, did they decide they were better off without Cut Chemist because then there were five of them?

i'll def follow Chali2na's stuff

That dude is a good rapper.