Why is it that sometimes I can see the attachment option when posting and other times I can't?

I some pics on my HD that I want to post in the PB thread (though they aren't really on PB, but that's besides the point).

Sorry if this was asked/answered elsewhere.

attachments are only allowed in certain areas of the forum

not allowed in Umm...

what section are you trying to post it in?

:ohwell

Ummm. The photobucket thread is in there

• 3 months later...

I'm having trouble getting an image into a post on just a fan. paste does not work for me as I'm entering the post, but the image is in the clipboard when I do a paste to other applications. paste works for text, but not an image.

I tried the insert image button as well; I have the image on picasa, but get a "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" message when I use that URL and try to preview the post.

any suggestions? thanks...

I tried the insert image button as well; I have the image on picasa, but get a "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" message when I use that URL and try to preview the post.

any suggestions? thanks...

Sometimes you have to edit the image URL a bit -- for example, if you see ".jpg" in the text you paste, but there's other stuff after that, delete that other stuff.

Sometimes when I upload a pic to the board, it's 73% its normal size, too small for viewing. How do I make it larger?

Sometimes when I upload a pic to the board, it's 73% its normal size, too small for viewing. How do I make it larger?

resize it before uploading it...

the reason it's "73% it's normal size", is because it's been resized automatically by the forum. if you resize it correctly yourself, it shouldn't do it.

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...