i have a mac, i cant get it to work for me

Sure you can. Download xACT. Open the .flac file in xACT and decode it to either .wav or .aiff. Then play it in the music program of your choice.

It's got nothing to do with having a mac. This is just what you need to do to play .flac files, unless your music player has a plugin that can play 'em.

Sure you can. Download xACT. Open the .flac file in xACT and decode it to either .wav or .aiff. Then play it in the music program of your choice.

It's got nothing to do with having a mac. This is just what you need to do to play .flac files, unless your music player has a plugin that can play 'em.

I downloaded it and i cant get it to work I'm probably doing something wrong, could you put up a yousendit file?

i cant get it to work I'm probably doing something wrong

If you were more specific with what you actually did and what actually went wrong, I'm sure someone could help you out step by step.

ok, i also have a mac and i've learned to use this program, which is really easy once you get the hang of it.

1. open up xAct

2. click on the 'decode' tab near the top left

3. click on the 'add' button near the bottom left

4. find the flac file that you've downloaded, and press the 'add files' button in the bottom right

5. then you can either convert the file to wav or aiff format (i usually do wav)

6. press decode and choose where you want to save the converted file

7. you can then play this file in most music programs

8. if you want to put it on your ipod, add the wav file to itunes, and then press [control] and [click] and choose to convert the file to mp3.