No sbs in Sunday's Best buy advertisement

I was kinda surprised to see that today also. It wasn't in any ad that I saw. Usually Circuit City or Target or someone will have it in there, and BB as well, on the weekend before the release. Wilco's not THAT obscure.

I'll bet the Eagles' releases all get advertised....

Alas.

I was surprised as well, but last week three pretty big releases didn't make any of the Sunday ads either - Bjork, Elliott Smith and Travis.

All three's previous albums were advertised and discounted the first week.

Add me to the number of people surprised at no mention of SBS in the Best Buy ad. Especially since Linkin Park was on two different pages. Although, I was in Target today and they had it on their "Upcoming Releases" stand.

Since I've been living and breathing Wilco for the last few years, it's always hard for me to comprehend how little-known they are. Not that it really matters. Just interesting.

"Since I've been living and breathing Wilco for the last few years, it's always hard for me to comprehend how little-known they are. Not that it really matters. Just interesting."

They are not that 'little-known.' I'm pretty sure YHF and AGIB were both featured in Sunday ad papers on their release week.