Oman, where are you seeing him?

He's playing the Lucas School House in St. Louis.This venue is new but the building is far from it.This place is an old school house and church,for alot of the softer shows I've seen there,they set leather couches right in the middle of the floor and around the side walls.No smoking venue,which I'm growing to love,even as a pack a dayer.Nothing better than to be first row laid back on a couch with an ottoman!

Any tickets still available? That sounds amazing.

edit: Are you talking about Matt Ward? He's listed as having played St. Louis on the 2nd of May.

Guest Jules
I had no idea Jim James had his hair cut. I was stunned.

Me too. This was very very cool. Watched it several times in a row. What happened to M. Ward's female drummer?

edit: Are you talking about Matt Ward? He's listed as having played St. Louis on the 2nd of May.

Nope,that was at the Sheldon...........but.................................... fuck fuck mother fuck fuck....................His date here was june 4 at Lucas School House,but now canceled....................And the worst of it is that it's moved to KC.

I hate you with all my love.