Yarr, they've played a lot on the chicago area. They were also featured in a cereal ad... or maybe it was oatmeal. I can't remember.

Right.. Quaker Oatmeal. Apaprently, oatmeal makes you rock more efficiently... according to Spencer Tweedy.

They played a free show at the Lincoln Park Zoo a few weeks ago. It was for Green Apple Festival. It was a great little day of music, I missed the Blisters because it was early but I did catch Umphrey's McGee and the Disco Biscuits who played later that day.

Anyone who's interested in further conversation about The Blisters could put "The Blisters" into the search feature here and find plenty.

I didn't know, I'm new, sorry

Jeff looks terrible in those photos.

He just needs a shave and a haircut... and to lose those silly glasses and the ugly hat *snicker*

I didn't know, I'm new, sorry

No need to apologize -- I wasn't criticizing, just trying to be helpful. Sometimes I avoid offering up that kind of information becuase it's hard to word it without sounding smug.