Robyn Hitchcock Reissues

The long out-of-print Black Snake Diamond Role, I Often Dream of Trains, and Eye are being reissued by Yep Roc on 10/16/2007.

They will include the bonus tracks that were part of the 1995 Rhino Robyn Hitchcock reissue campaign. They'll be available separately or as a box-set that includes 2 discs of additional material.

They're going to release 3 more Hitchcock albums in 2008 but I don't have the titles.

The long out-of-print Black Snake Diamond Role, I Often Dream of Trains, and Eye are being reissued by Yep Roc on 10/16/2007.

They will include the bonus tracks that were part of the 1995 Rhino Robyn Hitchcock reissue campaign. They'll be available separately or as a box-set that includes 2 discs of additional material.

They're going to release 3 more Hitchcock albums in 2008 but I don't have the titles.

These are actually reisssues of reissues as you point out, since there was a large reissue of all of Robyn's stuff a few years back. Strange that they allowed reissues to go out of print. This is like the reissues of reissues of reissues of Hendrix, Costello, etc. Some days I can't believe the record "industry" at all. Crazy

LouieB

I never quite understood why these were out of print for so long.

They weren't out of print that long. The reissue from the last time was in print a very long time. I guess just long enough to run up the price on used copies.

LouieB

Kid, you've paid your dues. ;)
Yea, I think so too....I really like these albums, but not enough to buy them a second time unless there is something really special on the re-reissues.

LouieB