I thought it was a great show for the first four season, but then it went downhill. I tried as hard as I could to pinpoint it but my friend noted that the characters have become caricatures of what themselves instead of spontaneous growing.

I would highly recommend the first four seasons. But the latest episodes have not impressed me.

The Simpsons also suffers from the aforementioned problem.

I never watched enough Scrubs mainly because I don't watch much TV. But when I saw it, I liked it.

So now that I'm on board (temporarily anyway) with Blockbuster's home program, I have ordered up the early seasons on DVD and have been thoroughly enjoying them. It is really well done. I love when JD goes off on his fantasy scenes. My favorite episode so far has been the one with Colin Hay. I'm ready for season 4 now.

Yeah, I can't really watch it anymore, except in reruns. The new episodes are pretty insufferable and definitely have problems similar to The Simpsons. Dr. Reed is also pretty good looking, but her character has also gotten consistently more annoying over time. In fact, just about everyone on the show annoys me nowadays. I like Dr. Cox though. Even more because he is one of the Bobs in Office Space.

mcginley is so awesome in scrubs (and everything else he does). i love this show, up through the fifth season. i think we can all agree that the last season was just bad. they knew it would be their last and it was sort of hamfisted.

ken jenkins doesn't get enough credit for bringing bob kelso to life. he does a great job with that role, as does the janitor.

Janitor is great.

My friend's and I watch this show all of the time, and I have to agree that the last 2 seasons haven't been as good as the first four were. It's still one of the better shows on tv, but the first 4 seasons were among the best in any show ever. I hope season 7 can finish on a high note. This means less Elliot, please. Her character has been just awful since season 4 when she became friends with Heather Graham's character.