They're awesome. Only complaint is a very subtle signal loss when using the effect at extremely high intensity. As far as sound quality, its just as good as the spring reverb on my Marshall JCM2000, only it has more options.

I had one for a while, but ended up selling it, I think mostly because of the signal loss that lost highway mentioned. I think it's fine for subtle spring reverb effects, but I think I was looking for something more prominent as far as a reverb effect goes.

Thanks. I'll think I will get because a store I know is having a sale this weekend, and I should get it. Thanks for the demo video, it's pretty sweet, and the other videos on there were cool especially the 16 second digital delay. I still wish I could have gotten that, but I do have the Boss Rx-20 instead.

i have one, and i have to say that its a great pedal. the signal loss is negligible if you know what youre doing, and it adds so much to the texture and feel of the guitar tone that it makes up for whatever shortcomings it may (or may not) have.

plus, when you turn it all the way up, it sounds fuckin scary (esp. with some overdrive and heavy delay before it).

Check out the Plate setting. it's my fav. :rock

I tested it out and bought it. I have not given in the full experience yet with my other pedals, but I will tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's help.