password for the west coast presale?

I have not seen an e-mail with a new password, and the last musictoday pre-sales did not require a special password. You do have to have a musictoday login (with your own username and password), so if you don't have that already, I'd suggest setting that up before the sale time.

Thank you for your order. Please find your order details and delivery

instructions below.

6/14/2005

Wilco' date=' Greek Theatre

Number of tickets: 4,

GA All Ages

Ticket Delivery: US Priority Mail

Total Service Fee: 18.40 (USD) Total Delivery Cost: 6.50 (USD)

Total Ticket Cost: 202.90 (USD)[/quote']

So, looks like they were $44.50 before service fees. Yikes.

how is the berkely greek theatre general admission? I thought there was only seats no floor...

are the seats first come? that would be stressful

There is chair and bench seating and then a hillside. So it is basically first come. Which is why I HATE

GA shows. REM performed a reserved show there in '04 so I'm not sure why Wilco has chosen not to

follow suit.

Unfortunately, the only mid-sized venue with reserved seating in the Bay Area are places like the Paramount in Oakland

and the SJ Performing Arts Center. Guess they didn't like those place or couldn't make it there.

I have not seen an e-mail with a new password, and the last musictoday pre-sales did not require a special password. You do have to have a musictoday login (with your own username and password), so if you don't have that already, I'd suggest setting that up before the sale time.

i'm going to be at work during the Calgary and Seattle pre-sale on wednesday morning, and my brother said that he would buy the tickets for me. i just want to make sure i give him the right information. Is the musictoday login you speak of, the same as the wilco store login? I just signed up to be a part of the 'Wilco Fan Community' which said is needed before you can buy tickets, and then it says when buying tickets you need the username/password. Do i need to sign up separately to musictoday in order to but tickets?

Thanks for the help!!

What time do you all suggest lining up for this to get a good spot? I only have one other experience at the Greek, which was Radiohead last year, and that line was crazy...it was all the way down to the street by 2pm

Yeah, that is crazy. I think the last time they played the Greek, people who lined up an hour or two before doors got pretty good spots.