Fave- Live Sky Blue Sky Song

so i think that last comment has done it for me !! This is my last viewing and comment,every one is so..............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

Side With the Seeds- amazing solo

You Are My Face- "I have no idea how this happens..."

Shake It Off- I'm lovin' the new "wooo!"

I like elements of each of these both live and on the album.

i jusf got my keyboard fixed, so i can reply now :bounce8

side with seeds, what light and hate it here are my favourites

Seeds & Hate it Here...yes!!! :thumbup

Side With The Seeds and a close second is You Are My Face... third = Walken

Cannot wait to hear the 'whoooo' during Shake It Off... my son has been doing that while watching the dvd when that track plays... i just did not care for the song until my son started playing his little guitar and yelling 'whoooo' during the song. He has swayed the song to a personal favorite due his admiration... Can't wait till Tuesday night in Atlanta!!!