Red Bank, NJ Roll Call

Eight of us making the trip from all over - DC / Phila / NJ / NYC - seven 'coheads and one cherry ghost

Row B/C center orch planning to stand the whole time so apologies to the seated

Whats the tip on good eats / drinks prior to? Dive bars preferred, tho RB looks a little too fancy for that?

I'll be there in like row Z i think and The Globe is a good bar...great food and its in an old Hotel building on West Front Street. If you're looking for a regular restaurant, Murphy's is a good choice on Broad Street

Eight of us making the trip from all over - DC / Phila / NJ / NYC - seven 'coheads and one cherry ghost

Row B/C center orch planning to stand the whole time so apologies to the seated

Whats the tip on good eats / drinks prior to? Dive bars preferred, tho RB looks a little too fancy for that?

Row S / Right Orchestra.

The Globe is good and probably the most affordable. Great burgers, pitchers of beer are also available, but it will get crowded on a Friday night since it is a "sports bar".

The other fantastic option (albeit slightly more pricey) is the Dublin House right on Monmouth Street (closer to Broad St than the Count Basie). Imperial pints of all of your favorite Irish beers (Harp, Guinness, Smithwicks -- and a nice Hefeweizen if you prefer). Burgers, bangers and mash, crab cakes, chicken murphy -- most everything is good. And...they have a cool seating area outside where you can take in the atmosphere of Red Bank and people watch.

See you all at the show tomorrow night! (And probably at one of these two places -- not sure which one yet. If it's nice, probably the Dub).

Guest ChooChooCharlie/Andrea
Row S / Right Orchestra.

The Globe is good and probably the most affordable. Great burgers, pitchers of beer are also available, but it will get crowded on a Friday night since it is a "sports bar".

The other fantastic option (albeit slightly more pricey) is the Dublin House right on Monmouth Street (closer to Broad St than the Count Basie). Imperial pints of all of your favorite Irish beers (Harp, Guinness, Smithwicks -- and a nice Hefeweizen if you prefer). Burgers, bangers and mash, crab cakes, chicken murphy -- most everything is good. And...they have a cool seating area outside where you can take in the atmosphere of Red Bank and people watch.

See you all at the show tomorrow night! (And probably at one of these two places -- not sure which one yet. If it's nice, probably the Dub).

I wondered why no one before me had chosen "ChooChooCarlie" or a variation there of as a screenname..I knew there had to be at least SOMEONE else who would have posted under it by now..YOU'RE the GUY/GIRL!! I've included my real name to my screenname as to avoid furthering my internal idenity crisis :lol

Enjoy Red Bank all! Wish I could have joined you...