Happy Birthday Beltmann

Best wishes to one of my VC faves.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

Didn't do anything special today--just taught summer school, took the kiddo to the park, and am watching baseball right now. We celebrated last night by going to Miller Park to see Yovani Gallardo make his major-league debut (the kid looks like he might be very special indeed). It was also the first MLB game for my three-year-old daughter. We had terrific seats--just a few rows behind the Brewers dugout--and she had great fun cheering for all of her favorites: Hardy, Fielder, Hall. But she was even more thrilled by seeing the sausage race in person, and especially enthralled by Bernie Brewer and his big yellow slide behind the left field wall. She nearly cried when we explained that she wasn't allowed to go down Bernie's slide!

Eric!!! I'm late, I'm late.....yet again....! But there's still time for the warmest of wishes, and birthday cake!

curly_gianduja_Large_Web_view.jpg

May the coming year bring you health, prosperity, and joy. Also Wilco shows in your area! :thumbup