I called the Impossible Germany out of Shot In the Arm

Me too!

What a night, what a show, what a band! I think I kind of took it for granted that we are all able to be a part of the Wilco journey. I mean: I'm 23, I wasn't around for The Band or The Who or Neil Young. To be able to witness the greatest rock band of this era, in such an intimate setting, for only $40, is just a great thing. Keep on keeping on, boys.

I would love a copy too...I have a copy of the Merriweather show and would be happy to trade!

:cheekkiss

anywhere else I can download that? I do not have access to dimeadozen and they are not accepting any new members.....Thanks

I just switched all my etree downloads to Dime.What the hell is up with some seeders,I leave shit open for months,ratio's for some seeds over 8.5.Peoeple really need to stop being so stingy.I thank those who share!

>What a night, what a show, what a band! I think I kind of took it for granted that we are all able to be a part of the Wilco journey. I mean: I'm 23, I wasn't around for The Band or The Who or Neil Young. To be able to witness the greatest rock band of this era, in such an intimate setting, for only $40, is just a great thing.

I absolutley agree. We are witnessing the most important band in the world at its creative peak. Nels adds a sonic texture that elevated the music to another level, and the band has now fully harnessed its sound and power.

Great songwriting, master instrumentalists, multi-part harmonies (like Danko, Levon, and Garth), jamming within the confines of the song structure, song parts that can turn on a dime, a mixture of noise and melody.

John Stirratt is the modern day Rick Danko. All over the bass and incredible harmonies.

The crowd at the Count Basie was incredible. Everyone was smiling throughout the show. It's rare to see so much emotion at a show. Everyone just seemed so elated to see particular songs or hear certain parts of songs, and even more astounding was how the people next to you would acknowledge your joy with complete understanding.

"The crowd at the Count Basie was incredible. Everyone was smiling throughout the show. It's rare to see so much emotion at a show. Everyone just seemed so elated to see particular songs or hear certain parts of songs, and even more astounding was how the people next to you would acknowledge your joy with complete understanding."

amen to that!!

I've read one or two indicate that the crowd was somehow disapointing?! or lame?!

just makes me think...what show were you at man!!!???

I thought the electricity in the crowd was amazing...I just felt a great collective joy...well I sound like an idiot...you said it better..."and even more astounding was how the people next to you would acknowledge your joy with complete understanding."

absolutely wonderful show...a wonderful experience. seriously a room with 1,500 collectively enjoying something they love...celebrating Wilco.

you could tell the band was getting a real kick out of the crowd as well.

"Everyone was smiling throughout the show." - I know I had a big s-eating grin the whole show - I looked around the theater to see if it was just me and saw a crowd filled with big s-eating grins.

btw, paris...love the Brian Leonard picture...looking forward to watching RUTGERS FOOTBALL kick some tail again this year...and going to my 3rd striaght bowl..hopefully this one is BCS!!

I just tried Dime again and this time it worked....try again and if no luck I will send you a copy....

Vanessa

I just switched all my etree downloads to Dime.What the hell is up with some seeders,I leave shit open for months,ratio's for some seeds over 8.5.Peoeple really need to stop being so stingy.I thank those who share!

>I just felt a great collective joy

Nice way to put it. It's just rare to experience that type of thing. I'm used to Dylan crowds (myselef often included) grumbling at hearing "Highway 61" again or in the past using Bob Weir singing Minglewood yet again as a bathroom break.

any chance you can upload it to another site? I cant seem to register and would absolutely love to get a copy!

any advise on this "torrent" thing.

I downloaded the Bittorrent program thing-a-ma-bob (the program works sinse I downloaded two other "torrents" successfully as a test.

I selected the RED BANK torrent and kept getting a message aobut being rejected and one about the tracker not connecting since I dont have any peers.

obviously this stuff is completely new to me. I have no friggin clue what that stuff means.

help!!!

I really really really want the Red Bank show!!!

do I sound desperate enough.

If anyone could be so kind to help me out/ give me understandable directions (I tried the FAQS and came away with a headache).

I'm having the same problem....same error message....I have no clue.

Anyone willing to trade for the Redbank Show?

I would love to have a copy!! Thanks!

any advise on this "torrent" thing.

I downloaded the Bittorrent program thing-a-ma-bob (the program works sinse I downloaded two other "torrents" successfully as a test.

I selected the RED BANK torrent and kept getting a message aobut being rejected and one about the tracker not connecting since I dont have any peers.

obviously this stuff is completely new to me. I have no friggin clue what that stuff means.

help!!!

I really really really want the Red Bank show!!!

do I sound desperate enough.

If anyone could be so kind to help me out/ give me understandable directions (I tried the FAQS and came away with a headache).

I know you said you've read the FAQs, but did you check out this thread? There's a get-started tutorial at the top, and then several different links for help with getting connected. Hopefully you'll find something in there to help you out.