Roger Waters-Summefest

Wow -an absolute treat for the eyes and the ears. He played Milwaukee's Summerfest's Amphitheater last night (7-02-07), and he and his band were outstanding. If you can still see him (maybe three more shows on tour?), you would be a lucky person. He plays about a 75 minute opening set of greatest hits, then the entire "Dark Side of the Moon," and wraps it up with a killer encore. The inflatable pig came out during "Sheep," was paraded around the theater, and then released skyward as the band flew into sonic territory. They ended the night on "Comfortably Numb." Simply amazing.

YeP, I caught the Atlanta show a few weeks back. Never been a big PF fan but realized this

may be my only chance to see a PF "band".

Enjoyed it, but must admit in a "campy" kind of way.

ok, but do you show apartments while wearing extremely baggy cargo pants?

I sometimes can't account for my actions when inebriated, but I have no recollection of having done what you're describing, nor do I own any cargo pants

I sometimes can't account for my actions when inebriated, but I have no recollection of having done what you're describing, nor do I own any cargo pants

how do you feel about Train?

I ate a brownie the last time I saw Waters ('06). I can't remember being more intoxicated at any time in the last 15 years as I was at that show. :stunned

Oh, and it was a good show too!