Thats fair , and that is what I would say my opinion is aswell because it makes sense since he said he did

but the C.I.A has never charged him with the crimes

I don't know if OBL has actually been indicted by the U.S. (The agency which would do so is the U.S. Department of Justice. The CIA is not a law enforcement agency.) I think the president saying that anybody on Earth was welcome to kill OBL and would be paid handsomely for doing so makes an indictment a moot point.

I dont no dosent it make sense to charge him if hes responsible. I mean the U.S military is the most advanced netwrok in knwon history I assume if he did it they no it by now. just for clairfication once again I think he did do it. I am just feel that there are things the genral population dosent know about the situation. Talking about it certainly helps though.

I take what the president says with a grain of salt lol. I mean from what the mainstream media has reported all indications are that he's been in pakistan

who is given a billion dollars annauly by the u.s goverment to coorperate with finding terrorist. I suppose the best explanation would be he is dead.

Maybe. He hasn't put out a tape in a while. That region between Pakistan and Afghanistan is notoriously a tough place to crack. I'm sure the Pakistanis are more than happy to take our money and not do something that would piss off quite a bit of their own citizens.

oh yea I forgot bout his tapes, I guesse that would men hes not dead because late 2007 he released a new tape If you all remember. The story in the media was that he had a fake beard because he had shaved to protect his identity. Unfourtunetly the u.s goverment only relesed still photos of the tape, though some content of what he said was released.