Interview with Jeff on Q with Jian Ghomeshi

Thanks, I'll definitely tune in. I don't like Ghomeshi that much.... do you know if George Strombolombolombous interviewed Tweedy for The Hour? He was really annoying at first....former MM veejay; but I have to admit his show is pretty decent, and he interviews well (has great guests too).

Thanks for the heads up, Kalle.

do you know if George Strombolombolombous interviewed Tweedy for The Hour? He was really annoying at first....former MM veejay; but I have to admit his show is pretty decent, and he interviews well (has great guests too).

2005-10-31-CNNLFRoberts.jpg

This guy was a former MuchMusic VJ too. I wonder why it's impossible to find a pic of JD Roberts mullet anywhere on the Internet? I notice that MM never shows old clips from the 80's with him in them. Perhaps he destroyed all the old tapes and had his former coworkers killed to avoid the embarassment?

The Hour is easily one of the most intelligent shows on the air. George won me over when he did the Tommy Douglas pitch on that "Greatest Canadian" show. His interview with June Callwood just before she died was amazing. I cried. Seriously.

Yeah they sure were an odd bunch in the 80's, none weirder than Jeannie Beker.

I cried for the Callwood interview too.

If there is a more self-absorbed wanker than Strombo in Canadian broadcasting, it is Jian (formerly known as John) Ghomeshi. Every second of their broadcasts is a "look at me and how cute and clever I am" moment.

It'll be online in a few days, in the show's archive.

Or catch it live in like, 10 minutes.

CBC is also on Sirius, ch.137 I believe.

I can't believe Tweedy did that interview just before the Massey show....no wonder someone said he looked tired... Ghomeshi is just so fucking annoying!

How many times did he ask "how do you feel about that"? Pretentious ass headshrink talker.

Either Way is the intro. You Are My Face is the outro, at Jeff's request.

How many times did he ask "how do you feel about that"? Pretentious ass headshrink talker.

The "how do you feel" questions did feel a little bit like he was mocking him or something. Certainly not the best interview I've ever heard.

Yeah. I mean, he was very complimentary about the band, but it didn't seem like he did much homework. Refered to SBS as "a beautiful record".

I just find him really annoying, and unlikeable. His "50 Best" series was annoying as hell.