Wilco in Shelburne, VT photos

What a night, what a show. Here's how I described it:

You know how when you picture an upcoming show that you're really looking forward to it's always sunny, not too hot, there's barely a drop of humidity in the air, and the band sounds amazing? Everything is just perfect, right? Of course, it doesn't always turn out that way. But on this day, it did, and we here at State of Mind would love to go back and relive the experience... but we can't. So here are some god damn photos. It's the best we can do.

Click here for the photos

beth, from those pix i think i remeber that photographer in the crowd. :lol lovely pix!

brianne, just watched your whole wilco slide show. duing those pix of jeff & pat at shelburne i started hearing impossible g. in my head. woo! the show with nels in the foreground and jeff leaning back toward glenn is fantastic!

is the venue with the wooded background north hampton? man oh man. how beautiful!

Thanks so much. 12 hours?!?! Wow. My drive in was 12 minutes. Either way, though, it was worth it. Which is nice...

Yeah. It was pretty rough drive. I haven't gone on a roadtrip in awhile. Burlington is a very pretty city and was a welcome change of pace compared to the usual DC craziness! I was definitely hurting by the time I got into Baltimore. :)

Ugh. Well, I'm glad you had a great time. Burlington, my adopted city, is indeed very pretty and has a wonderful vibe. And, you know, every once in a while Wilco plays. Not so bad! And Dylan played on that Sunday too. Wilco and Dylan in the same weekend? Yeahhhhhhh... I'm happy.

Ugh. Well, I'm glad you had a great time. Burlington, my adopted city, is indeed very pretty and has a wonderful vibe. And, you know, every once in a while Wilco plays. Not so bad! And Dylan played on that Sunday too. Wilco and Dylan in the same weekend? Yeahhhhhhh... I'm happy.

Oh man! So I missed Dylan AND Ryan Adams. Poo!

First off, tonight's show was filmed by MTV and VH1 for "future use". Later in the show Jeff joked about the curfew while sliding in the fact that they were being filmed, " We have to go now.....CRIBS is coming up next. " LOL

:dancing