European tour ?

Ciao.

They recently played a tour of clubs in Britain and Germany mostly, but also stops in the Netherlands and Belgium. Great shows all. Subscribe to wilcoworld.net for their newsletter and you'll be kept up to date on the next European tour. They make it over here every year or so and they don't just play festivals.

Not sure how reliable the newsletter is. I thought I'd subscribed to it, but wasn't given any news about the last european jaunt. Keep checking in with Wilcoworld is my advice.

Not sure how reliable the newsletter is. I thought I'd subscribed to it, but wasn't given any news about the last european jaunt. Keep checking in with Wilcoworld is my advice.

Good point. I do check the site pretty regularly....

when someone says they played club shows in the UK, theyre wrong. they played 2 nights in London. They are more places in the UK than London, so im hoping for more of a UK tour, Birmingham would be wonderful.

when someone says they played club shows in the UK, theyre wrong. they played 2 nights in London. They are more places in the UK than London, so im hoping for more of a UK tour, Birmingham would be wonderful.

but London is in the uk. They did 2 shows (Shepherd's Bush Empire is often termed a club gig) at a club, in London, therefore they played club shows in the uk...

a return visit wouldn't go amiss though