European tour ?

I mean,they most of they have played in festival in most of their recent europe shows...it's planned or not a proper tour ?

Ciao.

They recently played a tour of clubs in Britain and Germany mostly, but also stops in the Netherlands and Belgium. Great shows all. Subscribe to wilcoworld.net for their newsletter and you'll be kept up to date on the next European tour. They make it over here every year or so and they don't just play festivals.

I should probably say (and at this point it's pretty late in the game) - Lemmy, I wasn't trying to be a jerk above. I just didn't understand your question, and was asking for clarification. I understand second languages are difficult - you should hear me try to speak German sometime. ;)

Hurensohn

Hurensohn is considered itself traditionally as a particularly serious offense, there it not only against the insulted one, but also against the family honour, particularly the honour of the nut/mother arranges. In former times thereby the sons were not a prostitute in the German linguistic area however excluding, but also illegitimate children meant, for whom the nut/mother wanted not to indicate the father or could. (See also: Child and cone)

Wow.

Dat a boy Lemsky, dont take any shit from the regulars around here

For the record, I only asked him to clarify his question. I still have no idea what he meant in the OP. "Noch einmal, auf Englisch, bitte," was directed at Atticus, although I can see why that would not be clear.

Hurensohn is considered itself traditionally as a particularly serious offense, there it not only against the insulted one, but also against the family honour, particularly the honour of the nut/mother arranges. In former times thereby the sons were not a prostitute in the German linguistic area however excluding, but also illegitimate children meant, for whom the nut/mother wanted not to indicate the father or could. (See also: Child and cone)

Wow.

I'm honored to have made such an impression.

Wow.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS