Seriously!

Line editor Karen Berger announced DC/Vertigo is working with Neil Young on a graphic novel based on his concept album "Greendale." Josh Dysart will be handling writing duties and Sean Murphy on art. Berger said Young has a keen interest in graphic novels and a great interest in working with Vertigo in particular.

That should be innaresting. Judy, did you see those youtube vids A-man posted of Neil at the ranch in '71? Great stuff!

That should be innaresting. Judy, did you see those youtube vids A-man posted of Neil at the ranch in '71? Great stuff!

No, I missed those. Thx for the heads up. I'll have to do a search. ;)

I'm still waiting for a Neil Young stamp. How aboot it Canada Post?!

We got Ronnie the Ray-Gun stamps, but no Jerry Garcia ones. I see this as a symptom of the decline of Western Civilization. :rolleyes

We got Ronnie the Ray-Gun stamps, but no Jerry Garcia ones. I see this as a symptom of the decline of Western Civilization. :rolleyes

My wife bought me a sheet of Garcia stamps from Tanzania years ago. There's also a Montserrat series, I believe. Of course, not Western civilization recognition....