What is/was for lunch today?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked long and hard trying to make a cereal box for "BUSTA-Os", which was cereal shaped like microphones, with Busta chomping on them on the cover. This was 1999. I hadn't thought of that until just now.

And: shitty turkey sandwich from Starbucks*

*it was free

I had a shitty salad, which was my second choice. I should have gotten a shitty fajita from the shitty fajita bar in the cafeteria, but I feared the potential complications such a choice might impart to my afternoon.

City Wok?

City Wok?

Cafeteria here at the hospital. They do a pretty good job, I just didn't want the salad.

I had another Lean Cousin. not sitting too well.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do that, but even if you do it right, it isn't right. But sitting should be less uncomfortable afterwards if you do it the right/wrong way as opposed to the wrong/wrong way.

She has a point (Thanks, Flick).....please, guys, if a thread has a specific topic ("What's for Lunch", "Worst Political Jokes", "Favorite Shoe Leathers", whatever) then it is not "Random". Specific and random are opposites. Please do not put a thread into the random forum unless the thing is genuinely random, such as the RTT. Thanks.

Also please do not duplicate threads which already exist, as they will be merged.

M. Chris & gang, what a lovely, happy picture! :cheers