What is/was for lunch today?

In case you haven't heard, it's a dressing. Not technically a mayo. You should try a dollop of it on something to test-drive it. Maybe on a piece of French bread or something similar.

Don't oversell it, man.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You what's nasty, Hunts ketchup, thats what. Give me Heinz or give me death.

Hunt's ketchup(catsup)

I swear that twenty-five years ago the Hunt's label said "catsup," but their website now says "ketchup."

Evidently they figured out they were wrong. I hate that other spelling.

I just saw this Hellman's commercial and it was all sweet (like Miracle Whip) about how it's the healthy, right food to give your family & kids.

Who planned that anyhow?!? :ermm

Signed,

BIG Miracle Whip Fan :w00t

I live in Mississippi. Never heard of it.

maybe it's an east coast southern thing? i've seen it in SC, NC, VA, and was rather surprised to find it in a DC grocery store. they didn't have it in TN though. hmmm. every state should have Duke's then the miracle whip and the hellman's fans would unite loving Duke's.

I wonder if they'll ever play Crack the Sky again?

The $5 "Get it N Go" large cheese pizza with the slightly cardboard-esque crust was a mighty fine lunch after a long morning of selling my junk to strangers from my front lawn. I made $83!

$83-$5= $78 profit. I have no idea what I've sold that added up to $80+. I will miss none of it!

At least you've got $78 to buy more junk with, though.

I had two Sweet & Salty Toffee Nut Crunch bars and a Black Cherry Fresca. Normally I'd say it's time for some sugary dessert but in this case I suppose the "lunch" kind of was a dessert.

Normally I'd say it's time for some sugary dessert but in this case I suppose the "lunch" kind of was a dessert.

Life is uncertain, hence you must eat dessert first

was he just strolling around the neighborhood?

no. i had a meeting at the zoo. the anteater is a new addition so i asked if i could go visit and i got a whole tour of the anteater compound along with an exposition of what he eats. Which, if you're asking, is a slurry of a kind of dry food mixed with water, and mealworms as extra bonus treat. he looks like a cross between a badger and an electric car.