What is/was for lunch today?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i met an anteater today and he doesn't eat ants!

q: Why aren't Anteaters ever sick?

a: because they are filled with anty-bodies

no. i had a meeting at the zoo. the anteater is a new addition so i asked if i could go visit and i got a whole tour of the anteater compound along with an exposition of what he eats. Which, if you're asking, is a slurry of a kind of dry food mixed with water, and mealworms as extra bonus treat. he looks like a cross between a badger and an electric car.

which zoo was it? nashville zoo is the largest breeding facility for anteaters. they walk on their nuckles and LOVE yogurt. and their tongues are crazy! must send the anteater joke on to my zoo friends!

little bitty salad: chicken, hard-boiled egg, feta cheese, canteloupe, grapes, honeydew, pineapple, no dressing. I'm going to be hungry all afternoon.

i had pretzels for lunch.

and it was Roger Williams Park Zoo. They didn't tell me about the yogurt part, but i did hear all about "Embrasse De Morte"

Hooray for Rhode Island! :thumbup

Though I prefer Southwick's, which is in my hometown.

little bitty salad: chicken, hard-boiled egg, feta cheese, canteloupe, grapes, honeydew, pineapple, no dressing. I'm going to be hungry all afternoon.

uhm... is there only 1 of each item in the salad? Because it sounds like it would be a filling salad.

Vegetarian Rice Bowl, Grapes, Apple, Carrots, String Cheese

Awesome lunch at a new(er) coffee shop in town that I had yet to visit until today. Chicken and swiss on wheat berry bread with pepper-onion mix all grilled up and delicious. With a reasonably tasty pasta salad and a very yummy 4-Berry smoothie. Yuuuuuuuum.

Sushi!

edit: when I got my sushi out of the fridge, I saw a steak..................................................................but I guess I'll save that for dinner.....

What was the sushi of choice?