Sept 18th Little Rock Show

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be parking under that bridge anymore! You've definitely gotta be careful in Little Rock. Last year, I made the mistake of living south of 630. Over spring break while I was home, 4 guys robbed our apartment and held a gun to my roommate's head.

I won't be parking under that bridge anymore! You've definitely gotta be careful in Little Rock. Last year, I made the mistake of living south of 630. Over spring break while I was home, 4 guys robbed our apartment and held a gun to my roommate's head.

:upset That sucks. I hope everything got sorted out well enough for him/her. Have the bad guys been caught?

Other than being paranoid/jumpy, he's alright. No one's been caught as far as I know. This is despite the fact that they used his phone several times right after the robbery and left an IP address when they used his laptop.

• 2 weeks later...

:-O

What?!

:lol

:pirate hawt I would say.

I am sooooo excited for this trip.

Hey you guys know anyone in and around the Rock who would like to go to the show?

I have 3 tickets, but only need 2. All 3 are right in the middle of the orchestra about 11 rows back. I'm going to post in the tix section in a minute, but thought if you guys knew any single soul who would love a great seat at face value...or maybe less, I'd love to sell it.

Let me know if you guys find anyone.

Is That The Thanks I Get,

ds

*wheels keep turning*

What's this venue like out of curiousity :shifty...all I can find is something about the Arkansas Symphony? (That can't be right, can it?)

*wheels keep turning*

What's this venue like out of curiousity :shifty...all I can find is something about the Arkansas Symphony? (That can't be right, can it?)

Apparently it is right! There are some videos of Goo Goo Dolls and Taylor Hicks (lolz) on youtube that might give an idea of what the place is like inside. I have a friend that says he saw Chris Robinson (of Black Crowes) there a while back, so I guess it makes sense?

Hey you guys know anyone in and around the Rock who would like to go to the show?

I have 3 tickets, but only need 2. All 3 are right in the middle of the orchestra about 11 rows back. I'm going to post in the tix section in a minute, but thought if you guys knew any single soul who would love a great seat at face value...or maybe less, I'd love to sell it.

Let me know if you guys find anyone.

Is That The Thanks I Get,

ds

slight augmentation. I looked and the tix are row "N", so that's about 14 rows back. Still in the middle, still 1 available.

It's true, I am coming, because I have never been to Arkansas, and apparently all of you will be there. This makes my showing up imperative. :yes Now if I can just get my family situated to do without "mom" for a brief spell...and then get myself packed.....

Beginning to get psyched for Roadtrip II ! :thumbup

PS - to M.Chris and Edie....do not let me leave Little Rock without my traditional souvenir snow globe!

Apparently, I'll be there as well. :yes

:cheekkiss