Ratdog Live From Lowell, Mass. Kerouac Tribute TONIGHT!

http://www.wmvyradio.com/index3.php

there will be a Q&A about Jack then ratdog at 7:30 EST. (Q&A starts at 6:30)

Rumor is Mickey will be coming out. He was at Gatering of the vibes this weekend. Supposdley last nights show was on fire! Donna Jean came out for Eyes (rumors have it she'll be there tonight as well).

For those of you who don't know Mark Karan has been off tour due to cancer. So Steve Kimock is playing lead guitar. So for the few other dead fans on here enjoy!

anyone else streaming this?

Bob's stories about Neal were very funny. i've read most of them before but it was funny hearing them straight from the source.

And so on with the show

I think someone over on the ratdog board taped it ill post it here if it circulates.

Cassidy opener nice. Id say The Other One is def. coming in the second set.

Show is still going if anyone is intrested has been great so far.

Set One: Jam>Cassidy>Stagger Lee>Birdsong>Shade of Grey>Hell In A Bucket>Lost Sailor>Saint Of Circumstance>Don't Ease Me In

On The Road read by McNalley

Set Two: On The Road@, Mexicali Blues@

i think i caught 6 phil shows last summer wanting to hear this tune and i didnt get it until i saw ryan adams play a cover; good but not the same thing

RA does a decent job on it, but yeah....

The last GD show I attended (Giant's Stadium summer '95 first night) Garcia had no idea what he was doing the first few minutes of the tune. It was a seriously heavy/sad/depressing moment.

RA does a decent job on it, but yeah....

The last GD show I attended (Giant's Stadium summer '95 first night) Garcia had no idea what he was doing the first few minutes of the tune. It was a seriously heavy/sad/depressing moment.

When did you start seeing shows?

2003 (dead realted shows that is). I'm a youngin.

I got to cath "The dead" once in 03 and twice in 04 and have seen ratdog 10 or so times and about the same for phil

Supposedly Weir and the rest of Ratdog sang the National Anthem at Fenway Park last night to kick off the BOS/TB game. they don't air the Nat. Anthem for the games on the MLB EI package so I can't verify this and I didn't catch mention of it during the game....

For anyone intersted and who hasn't seen/heard this, Weir, Garcia, and Vince sang a pretty decent version of the Anthem at a Giant's game in 1993:

Man, grabbed the show off bt etree last night must say...................

He's Gone > The Other One > Stuff > Wharf Rat > Bird Song (reprise) > Cassidy (reprise)

Oh Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I think of Neal Cassidy"

Man, grabbed the show off bt etree last night must say...................

He's Gone > The Other One > Stuff > Wharf Rat > Bird Song (reprise) > Cassidy (reprise)

Oh Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I think of Neal Cassidy"

I've heard lots of good things about this show...I'll have to give it a whirl.

Does the show on etree by any chance include the interview part of the show?