6. Through the Morning, Through the Night

7. Please Read the Letter

8. Trampled Rose

9. Fortune Teller

10. Stick With Me Baby

11. Nothin'

12. Let Your Loss Be Your Lesson

13. Your Long Journey

Heh...shoulda called it Pounding Sand...

• 1 month later...

Alison Krauss And Robert Plant recorded a new album together that's coming out on oct. 23rd and I saw that you can pre-order it on amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Raising-Robert-Plant-Alison-Krauss/dp/B000UMQDHC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0920160-0501658?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1190402149&sr=8-1) for a pretty cheap price. It's gonna be great to hear the collaboration between these 2 different artists. has anybody heard this yet? thoughts? comments?

I've heard it a bunch of times - my friend works for their label- and the album is great!! It's getting a positive response from press so far, and I happen to love it more each time I hear it. Maybe just 1 or 2 annoying songs ... the rest? Great.

• 4 months later...

it's just not holding up for me. there are maybe 4 songs i really liked and now i am tired of them.

craig

I won't buy the album - but it was cool to watch them playing that show. Please Read The Letter seemed alright. Although she has talent that I will never have - I find her music to be boring and generic as hell. I could think of other women he could have done this with - Neko Case, for one.

I won't buy the album - but it was cool to watch them playing that show. Please Read The Letter seemed alright. Although she has talent that I will never have - I find her music to be boring and generic as hell. I could think of other women he could have done this with - Neko Case, for one.

yeah, she is almost too good. Neko would have been interesting. Allison does look really good with that long hair!

not to mention plant is still a badasssss....still doing those rock god moves!