song from IATTBYH movie?

After he talks backstage with Fred Armisen and before taking the stage in San Francisco in the movie, there is footage of Jeff backstage playing a few lines from a song with the lyrics "...perfume in the night...it's not even half as nice as you...I set my sights on one whispery kiss..." My friend and I were trying to figure out what song this is, and better yet, if there is a recorded version out there. This seemed like the best place to find out. Thanks in advance for the help VC.

It's a good practive for songwriters and performers to publish ANY works that have been performed live or included in any studio sessions or even "scratch" sessions in public or time-share rehearsal facilities.

This keeps the possibility of plagiarism/song poaching to a minimum, and allows recourse when it happens.

I am sure there are songs that just didn't make the cut for any of the commercial releases, and perhaps aren't in favor anymore for consideration to be played live. They are still Jeff's songs, and are still protected as such.

From a personal side, I would love to hear more of Jeff's B-side tracks from different eras of the band, and with the track record of Jeff and Wilco, we will....