I have picture but no holiday for entry!

Friends, I happy to speak!

I have no qualification to enter competition with Wilco holiday pic as I cannot leave reindeer herd at this time of year, but this day we make presentation of pic for all. Here is Olsen with special amendment to normal design of comfy shirt of best pattern! It is like secret code for those who are of the Abba! Olsen has the chest ripples for sure no? This is from all day outdoor work style of real Swedish man! Can you see his sex pack? I try to keep it out of pic, for this is site of web for all and little childs need not have fear of shock. Some things are for sauna time only, no? Also, I do not want all your Wilco men to get the inferiority complexion Ha Ha!

So friends, do you like autistic endeavour? If you make PM I can send more pics, and also instruction on how to make special addition to normal design of comfy shirt.

Maybe one day I make holiday in your village of Mr Walter Disknee. It is guarantee good time for all no with the hi-ho-hi-ho dwarves, the tramp lady, and the little dear who cannot run on ice. What kind of foolish animal is this? It is too easy hunting, there is no sport in it my friends. Then I can make proper entry to competition with Wilco!

Welfare!

P.S. Also attention to wood at back of Olsen! Professor from Stockholm say this is very much to his taste, but pine has preference always.

Abba_004.jpg