• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already spent my Apple quota this year... anything new for me is either coming in '08 or from Santa Claus.

yeah, this is true... new 20" iMac last month... i'm happy my wife didn't even protest about that much ;)

if they offered an option to stream from an iTunes library via wifi (and especially over the internet), i'd be all about a touch

New iPods announced, eh? That explains a lot. The new models must have activated the self-destruct mechanism in my formerly rock-solid 2 yr old 60GB iPod Photo, b/c it has been acting really sketchy lately. :unsure

How much are the classic iPods going for these days?(the website it telling me its down for maintenance) I have zero interest in spending boatloads of dough on a Nano and even less interest in an iPhone. Give me a big ol' chunk of disk space for a reasonably-decent price and I'm a happy camper.

New iPods announced, eh? That explains a lot. The new models must have activated the self-destruct mechanism in my formerly rock-solid 2 yr old 60GB iPod Photo, b/c it has been acting really sketchy lately. :unsure

How much are the classic iPods going for these days?(the website it telling me its down for maintenance) I have zero interest in spending boatloads of dough on a Nano and even less interest in an iPhone. Give me a big ol' chunk of disk space for a reasonably-decent price and I'm a happy camper.

$249 for an 80, $349 for a 160

they have a new all metal case, a new UI, etc. :)

the classics do sound enticing, but i'll wait a bit and figure out what i wanna do

wonder how long before refurbished touch ipods make their way to apple.com

didn't take the iPhone too long, so who knows

but a refurbed touchscreen would have me a bit worried...

also, i don't know if i could handle taking care of a huge ass touchscreen, lol

Any mention of the Beatles stuff?

i had exactly enough $ saved up to finally get rid of my 2nd Gen and get a new 30GB...now, for the same price, I get 80GB. sweet! i don't need a fancy touchscreen that will get all gunked up after a while and LESS storage space.

nice :)

the apple store doesn't seem to confirm the existence of a 16 gb. clearly I'm missing something that may complete my life.

Shit you're right. I better change that to one year from now, 16 gig nano, here I come

(I guess I was so expecting a doubling of size, I completely left reality behind)