sure this has been done before, but...

...because I'm watching him on Comedy Central right now: Demetri Martin is a genius. Please discuss.

"I like the game rock paper scissors but 2/3rds. Like - Rock beats Scissors. Oh man, these scissors are all bent, I can't cut with them, you win. Or - Scissors beats Paper. This paper is cut into strips, it's useless, I can't write on it, you win. Then, Paper beats Rock... Rock is fine! There is no structural damage to rock. Rock can break through paper whenever it wants. Paper sucks. It should be Rock, Explosives with a cuttable wick, Scissors."

I love his stuff. :thumbup I recently had his quote as my signature...the one about, "Okay, let's go with this, no throwing anything regardless of housing situation". (not sure that's accurate...but refers to not throwing stones in glass houses, etc.).

Oh, and hubby likes to quote the bit about the difference between toys and "adult toys", "Location, location, location." :lol

Seems like I need to get the CD?