Photos from Santa Barbara show, 8-26-07

SUPER PHOTOS!!!

How was the show?

How are YOU? :cheekkiss

The show was fantastic, despite a somewhat originally lackadaisical (sp?) audience. About 10 songs in, though, everybody abruptly rushed the stage in a wonderful burst of the Wilco-love.....Jeff finished the song and then thanked us for the stagerush, ending with "Now go find your seats..." :lol :lol :lol ....Of course nobody did. We spent the rest of the show at stage's edge, glorying in the pure happiness of a transcendent show. I found myself murmuring to a friend, "Perfect moments".....because, you know, we forget to treasure those the way we should, sometimes.

It was wonderful, and I wish you could have been sharing it with us! :yes

I also have tons of photos from San Diego & LA....give me time! :thumbup

Donna, those pics are excellent! I'm getting keyed up now...just another 10 days until the next show for us here. :dancing

The show was fantastic, despite a somewhat originally lackadaisical (sp?) audience. About 10 songs in, though, everybody abruptly rushed the stage in a wonderful burst of the Wilco-love.....Jeff finished the song and then thanked us for the stagerush, ending with "Now go find your seats..." :lol :lol :lol ....Of course nobody did. We spent the rest of the show at stage's edge, glorying in the pure happiness of a transcendent show. I found myself murmuring to a friend, "Perfect moments".....because, you know, we forget to treasure those the way we should, sometimes.

It was wonderful, and I wish you could have been sharing it with us! :yes

I also have tons of photos from San Diego & LA....give me time! :thumbup

I loved the "rush to the stage thing" and I was sooooooo happy you popped up right beside me! :) :dancing :dancing

The photos are lovely!!!!!! Do you mind if I make copies of them??

How did that one of me and nels turn out? In the one Collin took I am looking off into space (see avatar) laughing at something nels said...

I loved the "rush to the stage thing" and I was sooooooo happy you popped up right beside me! :) :dancing :dancing

The photos are lovely!!!!!! Do you mind if I make copies of them??

How did that one of me and nels turn out? In the one Collin took I am looking off into space (see avatar) laughing at something nels said...

Sure, Sarah, go ahead and copy any you like, or I can just send you a disc of them if you like. :thumbup

The one of you and Nels came out very cute, if you overlook the security guy's arm trying to push you both aside because "This car is trying to get out!". I was going to photoshop that guy's arm out before I passed that photo along. :lol You'll have it very soon! (I'll send a "before" and "after" for your amusement!)

Yep, that was one fun picnic.