louisville roll call

The party begins this evening :stunned My forth wilco show in Louisville :dancing and the venue has gotten better each time. I checked Ticketmaster today and that is left is upper deck seating, the place will be packed and 'rokin! Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the field? I

OK, what about a time and place for those of us who want to do the pre-show thing? Oddly bashful group here...

Who wants to meet at about 6 o'clock to get something to eat? Buckheads? I don't know much about the place but would like to meet up. Show starts at 8. Or we can do the Pub thing in the ballpark.

Or we can do the Pub thing in the ballpark.

I'm kind of leaning towards this. It just sounds easy. I'll check back here before we leave though.

Okay, I don't know how many are planning to meet at Browning's Pub at Slugger Field, but I hope to. If you're coming to the show, come on to the Pub if you can. I'm hoping to be there around 6:30 or 6:45. When you get there, ask for the VC Party. If none exists, start one, asking for a table(s) for around 8 people (who knows?).

Here's some info on the place and its brews: Clicky

Should be an awfully good time :cheers

Safe travels!

Okay, I don't know how many are planning to meet at Browning's Pub at Slugger Field, but I hope to. If you're coming to the show, come on to the Pub if you can. I'm hoping to be there around 6:30 or 6:45. When you get there, ask for the VC Party. If none exists, start one, asking for a table(s) for around 8 people (who knows?).

Here's some info on the place and its brews: Clicky

Should be an awfully good time :cheers

Safe travels!

I'll be looking at about 7:00 probably. See you there! Heading out now.

We'll be in Sec 6 Row A seats 1-3 with the taping rig. I'm very curious to see what the layout is like on the floor. I would imagine we'll be off to the side a bit, but hopefully we'll be right in front of a stack.

I've just got to get through another hour of work. :dancing

I'll be there and I am driving down from Indianapolis. Sitting in Section 6, Row A. I went to last year's show at the Iriquois also and it was great. I am so excited, Wilco concert days feel like Christmas days to me! :P