louisville roll call

wilcoooooooooooooooooooooo!

who's going?

i'm driving all the way up from knoxville with my friend. it's my birthday present. we're sitting third row. i can't waittttt.

this is going to be an amazing show. i mean, it's in a baseball stadium. you know that's recipe for success.

I'm looking forward to this! :dancing If anyone can direct me to a fine drinking establishment within walking distance of the show it would be much appreciated.

I'm looking forward to this! :dancing If anyone can direct me to a fine drinking establishment within walking distance of the show it would be much appreciated.

I'll be there too. I saw Dylan there a few years ago and if I remember right, there is a restaurant/bar in the concourse of the stadium.

Flying into Louisville on Friday from Chicago for front row!!! :dancing :thumbup I've been extatic about this show ever since it was announced, and even more excited since I saw the fellas last week at the crazy Millennium Park show. Went to the Iroqouis Park show last fall with my friend from Louisville for her first Wilco show, she obviously loved it, and with me being a HUGE baseball fan as well, the Slugger Field show this year was a no-brainer. Promises to be a great show, no doubt. Hoping they keep bumping these golden oldies :dance Also heading to the Louisville football game vs Syracuse on Saturday. Can't wait!

I'll be sitting in the first row of the upper deck. Having been to countless baseball games there I know the view from up there (since it's so low for an "upper deck") is superior to the back rows down below. I just hope the sound is equally good...either way, since I've seen them before I'm just excited to see them in such a cool place in my hometown.

Assuming the Canadian Post Office comes through, I plan to be there as well....

(Thanks again, Sarchi.)

:thumbup

Don't forget, the USPS takes it from the border to your door. Canada's to blame for a lot of things, but not everything. lol

p.s. I believe you'll be sitting right behind the O.P.

Also - this will be simulcast on Siruis, so shout loud you guys!

Count me in. Driving 570 miles each way from Richmond, Va to Louisville. I'm alos from Louisville so a quick visit with the family is also in order.

OIC!

i have been informed it is around 4 hours.

i hope to see you there! it was nice meeting you in january!

yeah, i just remembered i have 2 tests the next day...so it's a no go.

plus i just asked dad and he said no because i just saw them 2 times a month ago... oh well.

can't wait to hear your review of the show!!

(hopefully they will play knoxville sooner or later, huh?)

yeah, i just remembered i have 2 tests the next day...so it's a no go.

plus i just asked dad and he said no because i just saw them 2 times a month ago... oh well.

can't wait to hear your review of the show!!

(hopefully they will play knoxville sooner or later, huh?)

boo for tests!

i haven't seen them since knoxville the spring before last. but hopefully they come back again soon. i was expecting they would, but apparently there's a deal that you can't play anywhere within the vicinity of bonnaroo a certain time period before and after the festival occurs. so i guess that's why they haven't played knoxville on this tour.

boo for tests!

i haven't seen them since knoxville the spring before last. but hopefully they come back again soon. i was expecting they would, but apparently there's a deal that you can't play anywhere within the vicinity of bonnaroo a certain time period before and after the festival occurs. so i guess that's why they haven't played knoxville on this tour.

yeah.

maybe when then next leg of US touring happens... :)

it would be amazing to see them at the bijou, though i think it might be too tiny.

yeah.

maybe when then next leg of US touring happens... :)

it would be amazing to see them at the bijou, though i think it might be too tiny.

yeah, the bijou is wayyyyyyy too small.

have you ever seen a show at the tennessee theatre? it's ten times more amazing than the bijou, and though it's less intimate, it's a rockin' venue.

If anyone has an idea for a pre-show meet up that would be nice.

I'm driving up from Lexington for this and would also love to meet up. Johnny said he's a "maybe" as well, and he was going to check with some folks in LVL for a recommendation. Does anybody have a favorite place in that part of town?

Vince

Here is what my aunt said when I asked her about places around the stadium:

"At Slugger Field is Browning's pub. The food is always good. The micro brew

is sometimes good sometimes not. They have a full bar as well.

Right across the river, I would use the 2nd St bridge if I were already

downtown or you can cross at the I65 bridge is a Kingfish, and Buckheads and

Rocky's Sub Pub. All three of them are good and they over look the river. A

great sky line. all three also have outdoor eating. Buckheads has the best

beer list of those three."

I will explore furthur unless someone else has suggestions. The weather is supposed to be great! Maybe a little warm. :cheers