be not so fearful

yeah but that has the talking over it. still good tho.

the din and cocktail-party-type patter going on in the background of whichever one i have amazes me. can you imagine paying no attention when you've got jeff tweedy and wilco doing "be not so fearful" right there in the room with you. wow.

just thought i'd mention a couple more bill fay releases. he recorded another album, 'tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow,' i believe around a decade after 'totlp'...not quite as good as the first two records, but well worth picking up if you like bill fay. also, a compilation of alternate takes, unreleased material called 'from the bottom of an old grandfather clock' which is fantastic and a nice companion to the first two records. thanks for posting the kcrw performance of 'be not so fearful.'

yep it can be done I will try and do it tomorrow if time in my busy schedule of having the day off permits.

hi High, is the track splitting still to come? your busy schedule of having the day off must have been a whopper, that's good! no pressure, i just want to be sure i didn't somehow miss it.

• 3 months later...

this is so god damn late because I just remembered about it and for that I sincerely apologize.

Wilco - Be Not So Fearful (Without the Aborted first part)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0dumy

OH AND Does anyone have the full KCRW show wilco did in 1996? the acoustic one? It used to be on that yellow wilco site with all the tabs but the link is dead. some one should upload that if you have it.

I got this one(Acoustic) Flacs if you want

1995-05-12 Wilco Morning Becomes Eclectic, KCRW Santa Monica, CA

1. That's Not The Issue

2. Interview

3. Should've Been In Love

4. Interview

5. Box Full Of Letters

6. Interview

7. Passenger Side

8. Interview

9. Gun

10. Interview

11. Pick Up The Change

ah yeah thanks but I already have that one. I'm trying to put together a radio sessions comp for myself and I'm just missing that '96 show and I think one other one where they only played three songs, cars can't escape, we're just friends and one other song I forgot what it was.