Photographic Evidence

By the way, what does it say that in the photograph, all us liberal weenies have full beers but Ikol has an empty glass? Hmm. Fodder for discussion there. :cheers

It meant he was getting ready to leave and have dinner with other people :realmad

It meant he was getting ready to leave and have dinner with other people :realmad

But that's far too innocuous of a reply, Edie. Even if true. Did I spell innocuous right?

Perhaps it says something about the liberals' zest for life. Yeah, that's the one I'm going with. Liberals have more gusto. :thumbup

It probably means that he already downed his and is well on his way to lapping y'all.

BTW - I'm quite disappointed to see that he isn't wearing a Darth Vader costume of at the very least one of those little Hamburglar/Zorro masks that bad guys always wore in silent movie melodramas. He's like, normal and stuff. Sheesh.

Also, did you already give the full picture attendance listing, or just ikol, Donna and PigSooie?

planetbeer.jpg

Also, did you already give the full picture attendance listing, or just ikol, Donna and PigSooie?

From left front to right front:

Melissa (Clouds of Fluff), Miss Chris (M. Christine), me, Sooie, ikol, Donna (kidsmoke)

Looking at this pic again and thinking about the empty glass comments from earlier, ikol has not only an empty, but also a half full glass. I say nay to the liberals are obviously more hearty argument. Facts is facts folks!

EDIT: Hang on! I just clued in that the half full glass belongs to the person who is taking the picture! Duh!!

Also, thanks for the rundown Edie!

Looking at this pic again and thinking about the empty glass comments from earlier, ikol has not only an empty, but also a half full glass. I say nay to the liberals are obviously more hearty argument. Facts is facts folks!

Sadly, the half-full glass is Jenna's (PigSooie's sister) who is taking the picture. Though since ikol (which is loki backwards) is such a cheating conservative, he probably snuck in a few sips while she wasn't looking :lol

Sadly, the half-full glass is Jenna's (PigSooie's sister) who is taking the picture. Though since ikol (which is loki backwards) is such a cheating conservative, he probably snuck in a few sips while she wasn't looking :lol

See edit in my previous post. For such a slow guy I'm pretty quick!

Nah, I was too busy drinking like half of yours at your insistence. Who's the cheater now! :P

Nah, I was too busy drinking like half of yours at your insistence. Who's the cheater now! :P

:stunned I totally forgot about that!

That beer is something... I'm going to need to find it here :wub

That was all too fun you people. :wub

It was nice to meet you btw, ikol. :wave

Somehow doing laundry today just pales in comparison. :ohwell

I totally regret not having seized the opportunity to meet you folks at a place that uses the phrase "big ass bowl of queso" on their menu.

Wished you could of joined us too. :yes It was great to hang with you after the show for a bit though...your friends were very cool too. :thumbup

(Love the earrings btw! :dancing )

Everyone is invited to KC...we have Boulevard beer and 75th Street makes a mean Muddy Mo' Stout. :dribble