Photographic Evidence

planetbeer.jpg

At the Flying Saucer in Little Rock, September 18, 2007 (or "Planet Beer" as I called it).

ikol is on the right, across from pigsooie and next to Donna. Pigsooie's sister Jenna (sp?) kindly took the picture.

Oh, good, your photo came out! :thumbup The one from my camera was all double-imaged from the low light....virtually the same photo, but with double-vision.

What a sweet time at Planet Beer....oops, I mean the Flying Saucer! Edie's "Planet Beer" has totally stuck in my head!!!! :lol

This was the place where I met Ikol, Jenna, and Brad (Pigsooie) and it was a wonderful setting for meeting and anticipating the upcoming Wilco show. About a block and a half up from the Arkansas River, and a terrific and warm little joint with the most amazing beer menu.......good Lord, how to choose! It was a "I''ll have what he's having" situation! The food we ordered was fabulous too!

I have such good memories of this being our cool-down spot after racing across Missouri & Arkansas to make it to the show! Brad, Jenna, and Willie, how great to meet you all at Planet Beer! What wonderful people you are.

Wilco tourism rocks.

That's my new favorite bar.

Fabulous food, flawless service and something like 5 million beers on tap*.

It was a superb evening in every regard. :love

*Hyperbole disclaimer for Treehugin' Dirt Worshipper.

*Hyperbole disclaimer for Treehugin' Dirt Worshipper.

Yes, M., I have this crazy condition that makes me assume people mean what they say. For the life of me, I just cannot always detect sarcasm on the internet. Sarcasm, by the way, seems like a pretty convenient thing to claim when someone says you

Yes, M., I have this crazy condition that makes me assume people mean what they say. For the life of me, I just cannot always detect sarcasm on the internet. Sarcasm, by the way, seems like a pretty convenient thing to claim when someone says you