Wishes, Wishes, Wishes.... :pray :pray :pray

Since ya' wishful thinking, I'd like to chime in too...

Please come to Georgia or Huntsville for a show really, really, soon!!

I miss you too "boys" :wub

jeff, if you do a solo in boston, how about jumping on up to maine? (on your way from montreal to boston, for example.) we'll treat you right and give you better food than those tacos or enchiladas or whatever out of the bus. i'd be happier than i was seeing the beatles at forest hills stadium in new york, and believe me, i was ridiculously happy then.

OK, as long as we're wishing, I wish Jeff would come over someday and we could sit in my living room playing records and talking about music. I'll have plenty of Diet Coke on hand.

I really would just LOVE if the band played in Baltimore...somewhere other than the Meyerhoff...those dang seats prevent adequate dance moves! Way too formal...

If you wish on the Moon do things happen?

I wished on the Moon...for more than I ever knew....is that Billie Holliday?

After reading the wilco update email I can't help but be sadden :ohwell

"Touring will slow down except for the shows lined up already"....

and Georgia ain't in that list... (nothing close enough to drive too)

Been hoping for some shows, JT or band, for holidays or whatever....

Guess I'm just shit out of luck for the rest of the year... :ermm

Better luck next year I guess, hope to see more than 3 shows next year...

I guess I'll be rockin' in the new year with drivin' n' cryin'.... :rock

Oh well, I know they can't play all the time and can't play everywhere........

I hear your sadness....

After reading the WILCO HQ update my husband and I decided to trek to the Charlottesville show (three hours--not bad!) and take

our daughter with us...it's ON her birthday...and she will be SEVEN on that day!

Glad it's outside under the stars...hoping there will be other kids there! She is very excited!

Anyone else ever take a young one to a show?

Is SEVEN too young?

After reading the wilco update email I can't help but be sadden :ohwell

"Touring will slow down except for the shows lined up already"....

and Georgia ain't in that list... (nothing close enough to drive too)

Been hoping for some shows, JT or band, for holidays or whatever....

Guess I'm just shit out of luck for the rest of the year... :ermm

Better luck next year I guess, hope to see more than 3 shows next year...

I guess I'll be rockin' in the new year with drivin' n' cryin'.... :rock

Oh well, I know they can't play all the time and can't play everywhere........

I would think 7 would be OK. This is Wilco, not Pantera.

I hear your sadness....

After reading the WILCO HQ update my husband and I decided to trek to the Charlottesville show (three hours--not bad!) and take

our daughter with us...it's ON her birthday...and she will be SEVEN on that day!

Glad it's outside under the stars...hoping there will be other kids there! She is very excited!

Anyone else ever take a young one to a show?

Is SEVEN too young?

No SEVEN is not to young :dancing seven is a good age to remember ya know...

What a wonderful birthday she will have to remember...

I use to take my kids (and everybody elses) to shows from diapers on up and still today...

I remember my folks taking me to shows at such a young age and from the stories I'm told I wish

I could remember all of them... :worship

I'd love Charlottesville but its alot more than 3 hours for me and Nola I'm to scared to go by myself...

Hope ya'll have a blast at the show!! Hope your daughter has a lovely birthday too!! :cheekkiss

Wow! Thanks! :cheekkiss

I'm glad we decided to take her...she's been singing Wilco songs ever since I told her!

(I thought perhaps I was "adjusting" her birthday to fit "my WILCO needs" if ya know what I mean!---but I REALLY think she is psyched to go!)

Come and meet us there!

No SEVEN is not to young :dancing seven is a good age to remember ya know...

What a wonderful birthday she will have to remember...

I use to take my kids (and everybody elses) to shows from diapers on up and still today...

I remember my folks taking me to shows at such a young age and from the stories I'm told I wish

I could remember all of them... :worship

I'd love Charlottesville but its alot more than 3 hours for me and Nola I'm to scared to go by myself...

Hope ya'll have a blast at the show!! Hope your daughter has a lovely birthday too!! :cheekkiss

I think with. More interesting and nutritious. But I'd be willing to make it however Wilco prefers.

I'll bring homemade mac and cheese... devil eggs... and homemade bananapudding... :thumbup

I make my pudding with bananas and pineapples... mmmGood...

ps... i like the peelings too... :)

according to Wilco's myspace bulletin:

on the gig front, we're winding down for the year with just a few more dates in the US and a handful in the UK, Ireland, and the Continent before a lengthy break and a less touring intensive '08.Things kick off on Tuesday in Milwaukee and then it's on to Minneapolis, Detroit, Pittsburgh and points east (mostly). Click here for ticket info.

--

:( That's no good.

There was a few kids up front at the (rain-drenched) Atlanta show this past summer. The band seemed to really dig it. Jeff even commented that one of the kids stood up to Nels Cline's guitar amp with "uncommon bravery."

Although the rain soaked atlanta show was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen, I would like for them to come back and play somewhere indoors, not because of the rain, but becasue of noise ordinances. I want to se them crank it up and RAWK.