Little Feat Appreciation

I love LF. Their first two are exceptional, and the addition of Paul Berrere and Kenny Gradney solidified them as a great band more so. The first 6 albums, (even up to Down on the Farm, I suppose) are excellent. I haven't followed them much with the post-Lowell stuff (though have seen them a few times) but I gather there's still some decent stuff they've put out since LG.

I love LF. Their first two are exceptional, and the addition of Paul Berrere and Kenny Gradney solidified them as a great band more so. The first 6 albums, (even up to Down on the Farm, I suppose) are excellent. I haven't followed them much with the post-Lowell stuff (though have seen them a few times) but I gather there's still some decent stuff they've put out since LG.

I miss Little Feat with Lowell George more than I miss being 13.

BEST

BAND

EVER

I'm serious.

Waiting For Columbus has received more spins on my turntable than almost any other live record in my collection.

So much love - Waiting For Columbus is such a great live album. Wilco needs a horn section (for live shows only).

Disc 4 of this box-set is called "Studio Artifacts" and has 25 outtakes and studio cuts that are worth the price alone. Studio demos of Rat-faced dog, and Lightning-rod man (at the Factory 1966) almost makes me want to go out and score some smack (JK).

Zappa always seemed to be a talent magnet.

Little Feat. Excellence.

Waiting For Columbus has received more spins on my turntable than almost any other live record in my collection.

Waiting for Columbus is one of the best live albums ever...

LouieB

Little Feat were astoundingly good in their heyday and WFC has gotta be in my top ten records.

Whenever I get together to play music with people I've never played with before these are some of the songs I go to looking for common ground: "Do you know 'All that you dream'? 'Time Loves a hero"?

Man, they were some kinda tight.

Waiting for Columbus is one of the best live albums ever...

LouieB

Fixed it for ya

>Wilco needs a horn section (for live shows only).

The Sayreville, NJ, show from last year has a few songs with a horn section comprised of a few college students. Terrific show and fun few songs with horns.