I thought that this game would max out at 10,000 - but I guess it doesn't. I'm going to have to stop before I get carpal tunnel though! Stopping at just over 10K for the day. Will pass this on to others, the totals page is impressive.

Also according to the FAQ, the words are supposed to get progressively harder. I didn't notice much change, but I did start getting a lot of repeats. Still, this is a good way to waste some time while watching TV or while not working ;)

And, here's where you can see your #s in the totals since inception:

http://www.freerice.com/totals.html

The highest level is 50 according to the FAQ on the Free Rice site. It says most people don't get above 48, for those of you who are keeping score for yourselves :)

Wheee, thanks for that info, I hit 49 last night. And immediately plummeted. But at least I glimpsed glory.

And yes, I did notice the words getting more difficult, even as I saw the occasional repeat.

I'm assuming people found the "Options" tab which saves your vocab level and rice amount even if you close the site?