Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

One of these days, old sod, one of these days I'll get out there - we're not getting any younger you know.

Traffic opened for the Dead the one time I saw them live.

I think it was '94 that they opened for the Dead a few times. I was at some of them but don't recall going in early to see/hear them.

I think it'll be a decent mesh with Petty.

think it was '94 that they opened for the Dead a few times. I was at some of them but don't recall going in early to see/hear them.

It was '94 and they were very good. Jerry came out and jammed with them at Giants Stadium.

The NFL Network has been showing the new Tom Petty doc...whats he say towards the end? Oh yeah, something about how corporate sponsorship is killing rock and roll. Way to stick another knife in its back Tom!

Yeah, that's the obvious one. It'd be cool to see them do something like "Rock and Roll Stew" or "Light Up or Leave Me Alone".

Maybe they'll do Forty Thousand Headmen - I'd go for Coloured Rain or Shanghai Noodle Factory. I doubt anyone else would though.