My Darling Acoustic

it was only done once solo in june 99. cant remember if it was acoustic though, cause jeff played electric on some of those gigs. i'll try and check tonight

That would be excellent.. Hope it won't be too much trouble for you. I'm just trying to get some ideas because I'm planning on covering it.

i've got (i think from owl/bear's site) a version that isn't acoustic, but almost. it's jeff doing vocal of course, with acoustic guitar; piano; and very light percussion.

Yeah it's a recording of Jay singing it acoustic, it happens towards the end of the "circle needs a center chapter."

--Mike

i've been asking for a copy of that version forever but the thread always turns into either a jay hating thread, or a thread about how *insert username* listens to that song while shitting.

i've been asking for a copy of that version forever but the thread always turns into either a jay hating thread, or a thread about how *insert username* listens to that song while shitting.

the version on Palace 1919 is pretty close.

I am sure the audio has been ripped from the DVD and is probably out there somewhere to snag.

jay bennett does sing it with acoustic guitar in the dvd. i have jeff doing it with very little accompaniment, which i think i downloaded from the site i mentioned above (owl's, or someone else on this forum provided it because this is where i've gotten everything that isn't on an album). it's stored in my itunes. if someone is interested, please tell me, and you'd also have to tell me how to pass it along because i'm stupid at technology.

jay bennett does sing it with acoustic guitar in the dvd. i have jeff doing it with very little accompaniment, which i think i downloaded from the site i mentioned above (owl's, or someone else on this forum provided it because this is where i've gotten everything that isn't on an album). it's stored in my itunes. if someone is interested, please tell me, and you'd also have to tell me how to pass it along because i'm stupid at technology.

Thanks! I'll send you a PM right away.