THIS WEEK ON SOUNDSTAGE:

I actually have not watched it yet.

Yeah it is a good representation of the band in their current form, although I do miss Stan Lynch on the drums. Surprise choice for the Super Bowl, it seems like they usually go for more mainstream bands or solo artists ie U2, Janet Jackson etc, but nice to see T.P. get some much deserved airtime.

I read somewhere the other day that The Eagles were the band chosen - but they turned it down.

And, I am the happier for that.

This concert is the same as the one in the documentary that came out a while back.

Running Down a Dream? That one that was exclusive to Best Buy?

I bought that over the weekend with a gift card from the holidays, but haven't watched it yet.

Running Down a Dream? That one that was exclusive to Best Buy?

I bought that over the weekend with a gift card from the holidays, but haven't watched it yet.

We got it for my oldest (TP is her favorite). I haven't watched it yet either. Looking forward to seeing it though.

I found all four of them enjoyable. I really dig that kind of stuff -- wish there was more out there like that.

I would like to have heard the meeting that took place when they decided it was going to be that long. I still think it's a trip that Ron came back after 20 + years of being gone.