He is "the rapper eater". Anybody else think his freestyles aren't to be messed with? I'm assuming (possibly incorrectly) that this is the wrong board to be talking about Lil Wayne, but I was just wondering if other Via Chicagoans have anything to say about him.

Yes Lupe Fiasco is swell but Wayne's freestyles over already popular songs such as We Takin Over and Walk It Out are insane. Plus the sheer amount of material that Wayne does is beyond incredible.

quantity does not equal quality. he's hit and miss for me...but his interviews are sure as hell entertaining. total loon.

Oh! I looked it up, that pinky pinky thing was Project Pat.

My fella friends had a lot of fun with that one some years back. Lots of lyrics are easily misheard and make for a fun song. I guess the actual lyrics are relatively bleak but I like to hear it as stuff like, "Smokin' on some stinky, stinky, now I need to eat me some Twinkies, Twinkies!"

I once had an aunt (she was actually a cousin) whom we referred to as aunt lil (short for lillian)

that's all I've got

I have an Uncle Aunt, Aunt short for Anthony, but was always called Aunt, so when he became an Unlce, he became Uncle Aunt naturally, beat that.

Guest David Puddy
I have an Uncle Aunt, Aunt short for Anthony, but was always called Aunt, so when he became an Unlce, he became Uncle Aunt naturally, beat that.

that's disgusting

• 3 weeks later...
I only have Da Drought 3 so far, but I think he's awesome. Great flow and his lyrics are insane.

Where should I go next? Tha Carter II or wait for III to drop?

Tha Carter III sessions are pretty good. I've been watching some of his freestyles on youtube. But Da Drought 3 is probably my favorite that I've heard so far.

Lil wayne as talib kwali has stated has the potential to be the best rapper ever, seriously though he dose

the guy is 24 heis put out the most intresting stuff for the last two years and theyve all been mix tapes

when the carter 111 comes out in febuary it will reach YHF status no doubt