Now playing: February 2008

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final track is a real puller on the heart strings... I'm keeping everything crossed for some proper live dates in the UK over the summer...

last 2 tracks are just stunning

Oceans & Streams might be their best song yet

the wooden sky - when lost at sea

this just gets better & better w/ every listen.

and the last.fm musical compatability goes into the stratosphere.

Sad note was that the guy who did the album artwork did not win the Oscar for his short film, 'I met the walrus'. ie 'eddie murphy not winning for showgirls' kind of sad.

header.jpg

wish some small record company (weekwork, outside, paperbag, sixshooter) would pick it up:

20071105woodenSky.jpg

apparently the rip going around is a shitty 128kbps (i haven't heard that rip myself), sucky :/

It's listenable.

I was debating on whether or not to wait for a better rip to come along, but my impatience got the best of me. I just bought a new pair of headphones :dancing , so I'm going to really be on the lookout for a better quality one.

Anyway, so far I'm diggin it.

It's listenable.

I was debating on whether or not to wait for a better rip to come along, but my impatience got the best of me. I just bought a new pair of headphones :dancing , so I'm going to really be on the lookout for a better quality one.

Anyway, so far I'm diggin it.

:worship :cheekkiss

It's very listenable, given the bitrate. I hadn't even noticed how low it was before checking just now. The album is pretty awesome. I think it's better than Magic Potion, although I didn't think MP was nearly as much of a step down from Thickfreakness and Rubber Factory as some folks seemed to think it was. These guys always ring the bell for me.

It's very listenable, given the bitrate. I hadn't even noticed how low it was before checking just now. The album is pretty awesome. I think it's better than Magic Potion, although I didn't think MP was nearly as much of a step down from Thickfreakness and Rubber Factory as some folks seemed to think it was. These guys always ring the bell for me.

Magic Potion wasn't a step down necessarily, but other than Your Touch it kinda lacked the great rockers of the other records, and some of the slower stuff i found somewhat dull.

Rubber Factory, followed very closely by the Big Come Up were my favorite before this one.

their sound on this one is very mature, and i love the extra added instruments/layers. makes me wonder if they'll employ a bassist/keyboardist for the tour though...