I'm not going to be able to make the residency shows

even though I can't make the residency shows, I'll probably rank the albums while the shows are being played, to feel like I'm there. oh, and have my wife shout random song titles in my ear every 6-7 minutes.

i have 76 people calling me during the show (at different times, of course) so i can hear at least part of every song, each night! I am also thinking of standing online outside my apartment (or maybe the coffee shop) a little bit of every day so i dig the whole vibe. Don't worry--i have a hat!

i have 76 people calling me during the show (at different times, of course) so i can hear at least part of every song, each night! I am also thinking of standing online outside my apartment (or maybe the coffee shop) a little bit of every day so i dig the whole vibe. Don't worry--i have a hat!

you and I could stand outside our homes and text each other setlists or something

I'm in line now, and I just saw imdwalrus (he is selling souvenier hand jobs)!!

wrong thread snodgrass

I get Wilco next weekend. This weekend I get to listen to Wilco while I grade a whole stack of mediocre freshman essays...

but you're not going to the residency shows, right? cause otherwise I'd have to tell you to get out of my thread

I wanted so say something but suddenly feel unwelcome. :ohwell

And here I was gonna schlep you all over town.

there is a schlepping exception to the general rule of staying the hell out of here if you're attending the residency shows. there is also an exception if your screen name ends in "ction"

there is a schlepping exception to the general rule of staying the hell out of here if you're attending the residency shows. there is also an exception if your screen name ends in "ction"

I may go ahead with that name change to "Hugh G. Rection" now! :w00t