Golden Smog/Jeff Tweedy @ Obama Rally...

Upon arriving to the Target Center in Minneapolis for a Barack Obama rally, i had no idea i would be seeing one of my heros as well. As i sat in my seat waiting for everything to begin, Jeff Tweedy and Golden Smog walked out on stage and started playing. They played about a 45 minute set and let everyone know how big of Obama supporters they were. That was a shock of a lifetime because i had no idea they were playing and neither did the huge Wilco fans that i went with. We were all freaking out and all that jazz. Sorry if this has been discussed but i just thought i would bring it up. Go Obama! Oh and what are all your thoughts of Obama?

A pic of jeff on the mega screen-

amsdbt.jpg

No doubt I've scared off at least as many due to my foul mouth.

Also - I have stopped doing that. If I was still doing that, it would be a thread duplicator's wet dream in this place these days.I don't like it - but that is how it goes. Anyone who spends half their waking hours on here day after day is bound to piss someone off, somewhere on here. I really did just post that for the heck of it - I probably should have refrained.